- When will my order ship?
- We strive to produce and ship your order within 48 to 72 hours. Some orders can take up to 7 business days to ship. If it has been over 10 days and your order has not shipped, please contact us.
- How will my order be shipped?
- All orders are shipped to your home or business via ground service. All artwork is securely packaged in double-walled, FedEx-approved corrugated boxes. If your order is oversized, it may arrive via freight.
- How can I request expedited shipping?
- If you need your order fast, expedited shipping may be available depending on your order details. Please contact us for more information.
- How do I track my order?
- As soon as your artwork ships, we will send you a confirmation email with your tracking number. You may contact us to check on the status of an order. Please include your order number in your request.
- What does it cost to ship within the United States?
- There is a standard flat rate of $10.00 for each item shipped within the contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii have a standard rate of $49.99 that applies to each item.
- What does it cost to ship internationally?
- For destinations outside the United States, the shipping cost is calculated during your checkout experience. Click Non U.S. Checkout on the Checkout page.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diner’s Club).
- What if I have a PO BOX or military address for my ship-to destination?
- Please contact us to discuss your shipping options for a PO Box or military address.
- Domestic Returns
If you are not delighted with your artwork for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a refund. You are responsible for returning the artwork in its original packaging. To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com.
After we receive your artwork, you will be notified by email with a confirmation that we received the art and with information about your refund. There is a $10.00 restocking fee on all returned items that will be deducted from your refund. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing.
- International Returns
If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns are made at your own expense. You are responsible for returning the artwork in its original packaging. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
After we receive your artwork, you will be notified by email with a confirmation that we received the art and with information about your refund. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing.
- Damaged Items and Reprint Requests
If your item arrives damaged, we will gladly replace or refund your order. To initiate a damage claim or request a reprint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following details in your email:
Please include the following details in your email:
- Photo of the damage to your artwork
- Photo of the shipping box it arrived in
- Order number
- Brief description of the damage
- Preference to replace or refund your order